August 14 through August 19 arrests
Published 10:00 am Thursday, August 22, 2019
The following individuals were booked through the John Hulett Detention Facility Aug. 14-19:
- Corey Oneil Thigpen, 21, Fort Deposit, FTA/criminal mischief.
- Brian Irvin Perryman, 53, Letohatchee, FTA/ domestic violence 3rd — menacing.
- Henry Lamar Hall, 24, Fort Deposit, held for 48 hours — court order.
- Cortez Davon Davidson, 28, Greenville, menacing x 3.
- Jeneicia Denise Simmons, 35, Fort Deposit, possession of a forged instrument.
- Charles Washington, 35, Hayneville, unlawful entry into a motor vehicle.
- Shondae Perryman, 29, Hayneville, disorderly conduct.
- Ayanna Nicole Graham, 33, Hayneville, reckless endangerment, disorderly conduct, criminal mischief 2nd.
- Shantrice Andrea Underwood, 28, Montgomery, criminal mischief 2nd.