May 29 through June 5 arrests
Published 8:00 am Thursday, June 6, 2019
The following individuals were booked through the John Hulett Detention Facility May 29-June 5, 2019:
- Jeffery Dwayne Catledge, 23, Hayneville, domestic violence 3rd – harassment.
- Quentin Lamar Seawright, 31, Montgomery, possession of marijuana 2nd, possession of meth, possession of cocaine, possession of a stolen firearm.
- Stanley Leon Patterson, 45, Letohatchee, DUI- alcohol, in contempt/NCP.
- Charles Anthony Pearson, 51, Montgomery, receiving stolen property 1st.
- Leonardo Demetrius Williams, 48, Montgomery, receiving stolen property 1st.
- Kenyetta Jenkins, 27, Fort Deposit, disorderly conduct.
- Christopher Clement Bogan, 37, Montgomery, domestic violence 3rd – harassment.
- Marcus Quentin Mitchell, 22, Tyler, harassment – communication.
- Hope Hull, larceny/ theft – miscellaneous, under $500.
- Fort Deposit, stolen property –possession of a stolen vehicle.
- Lowndesboro, stolen property – receiving stolen vehicle
- Letohatchee, robbery strong-arm.
- Tyler, assault- domestic – menacing – intimidation only.