Police Reports: April 23-May 1
The following individuals were booked through the John Hulett Detention Facility April 23-May 1, 2019:
- Marquis Dajuan Boston, 28, Hayneville, criminal mischief 3rd.
- Tyrone Tevin Turnet, 28, Montgomery, domestic violence, 3rd, assault 3rd, criminal mischief.
- Christopher Dewayne Andrews, 31, Montgomery, parole violation.
- Alfred Terrell Grant, 31, Hayneville, Domestic violence 3rd — harassment, conspiracy — theft of property.
- Deshundra Nicole Sanders, 28, Lowndesboro, aggravated cruelty.
- Shirley Denise Hall, 45, Fort Deposit, domestic violence 3rd.
- Jessica Bradley, 38, Fort Deposit, domestic violence 3rd.
- Larosse Albritton, 50, Lowndesboro, domestic violence 3rd
- Hope Hull, fraud — obtaining credit/debit card.
- Hope Hull, assault — coercion (harassment/intimidation).
- Hope Hull, larceny/ theft of article from auto.
- Lowndesboro, larceny/theft-pickpocket, larceny/theft — theft of article from auto.
- Hayneville, assault — coercion (harassment – intimidation.
- Letohoatchee, assault — simple assault.
- Tyler, assault — shooting into an occupied building.