Police Reports: April 17-22
The following individuals were booked through the John Hulett Detention Facility April 17-22, 2019:
- Roberta McCall, 65, Tyler, failure to pay fines.
- Tom Jermaine Hopper, 40, Montgomery, DUI- alcohol.
- Chante DJara Gaston, 47, Hayneville, criminal mischief 3rd.
- Willie James Davis, 59, Hayneville, DUI- alcohol
- Robert Shaquille Mason, 24, Fort Deposit, FTA/harassment – threat.
- Markeno Rondell Sanchez Mazi Adams, 24, Lithia Springs, Ga., robbery (Georgia).
- Hayneville, larceny/theft- shoplifting less than $500.
- Hayneville, stolen vehicle – auto theft.
- White Hall, assault – domestic violence – third degree.
- Hayneville, burglary of a residence, larceny –theft from residence.
- Fort Deposit, burglary, residence – force, damaged property.
- Lowndesboro, larceny, theft of an article from an auto, theft of firearms.
- Hayneville, assault –simple assault –family.
- Hope Hull, larceny – theft of firearms, burglary, unlawful breaking and entering into a vehicle.
- Fort Deposit, larceny – theft – theft miscellaneous (3 goats).
The following arrests were made in Lowndes County from July 11-15: Lowndes County Sheriff’s Office July 11 Derrick Deon Maull,... read more