Troy names local students to Chancellor’s List
Published 1:56 pm Wednesday, June 14, 2023
Troy University announced students who have been named to its Chancellor’s List for the Spring Semester and Term 4 of the 2022-2023 academic year on May 26. Students from Lowndes, Butler, and Crenshaw counties are named to the list for their academic achievements.
Full-time undergraduate students who are registered for at least 12 semester hours and who have a grade point average of at least 4.0 qualify for the Chancellor’s List. The Spring Semester includes students at the Troy campus, while term 4 includes students at Troy’s campuses in Dothan, Phenix City and Montgomery, along with locations outside of Alabama and online.
Lowndes County students named to the list are:
- Brady Small – Fort Deposit
Email newsletter signup
Butler County students named to the list are:
- Tabitha Beasley – McKenzie;
- Noah Lovvorn – Greenville;
- Malaysia Smith; Greenville;
- Catherine Johnson – McKenzie;
- Nathaniel Richardson – Greenville;
- Avery Royal – Greenville; and
- Stacy Smith – McKenzie.
Crenshaw County students named to the list are:
- Rebecca Billings – Luverne;
- Savannah Jones – Luverne;
- Anna Lowe – Luverne;
- Tanner Simmons – Luverne;
- Thomas Compton – Brantley;
- MacKenzie Blackmon – Honoraville;
- Haleigh Dewberry – Brundidge;
- Mark Nichols – Brantley;
- Meg Stroh – Brundidge;
- Samuel Weed – Brantley;
- John Hoffman – Lapine;
- Dionte Brantley – Luverne; and
- Meagan Hughes – Glenwood.
Troy is an historic, public, international university with more than 22,500 students and 154,000 alumni. Students at the Troy campus enjoy the traditional college experience – dorms, sororities, fraternities, athletics, student organizations, while adult students gain all the need for a well-rounded educational experience at campuses in Dothan, Montgomery, Phenix City, online, and satellite campuses around the world.
The university prides itself on offering quality academic programs, reasonable costs and availability of financial aid, outstanding faculty, and flexible in-person or online classes.
To view a complete list of students named to Troy’s Provost’s List, visit www.troy.meritpages.com.