Healthcare Information focus of LCIA October meeting
Published 2:04 pm Wednesday, October 12, 2016
Special to the Signal
The next scheduled meeting of the Lowndes County Improvement Association (LCIA) will be Thursday, Oct. 20 at 6:30 p.m. at Hayneville Church of Christ, located at 90 N. Commerce St. Hayneville. The focus of the meeting will be healthcare information.
According to Dr. O. L. Hubert, president, the focus of this meeting will be:
1. Medicare Part ”D” (Prescription Drug) benefit Oct 15 – Dec 6, 2016, New enrollee and program change period.
2. Summary of Lowndes County Assets and Needs as reported by Alabama Cooperative Extension System Director Highlighting the need for Healthcare Services and Economic Development.
3. Summary of Recent Alabama Rural Health Association 2016 Population Report and it’s impact on Healthcare.
4. An update on proposed Critical care access Rural Hospital (In-patient and Out-patient) Services, as well as, medical center.
5. Medical and Legal consideration.
For further information contact Hubert at (251)387-0357, email: email@example.com.